Monday, November 5, 2012
Tesich Chapter 2
In Chapter 2 Tesich writes about expressing or not expressing his love for his friends and family. Depending on what the relationship or connection was for that person he would say I love you. For guys he never told them he loved them, for girls he would say I love you and have the emoition nailed down unlike the guys. Tesich realized that it is best to not nail down the emotion with a person. Once you do that towards another the way you act towards that them is always going to be different now. When you do that the emotion has been nailed down or set in stone where as by not telling them nailing you can still prove to them through your actions. I can relate to Tesich's writing because i have nailed down my love for my girlfriend of 2 years. Yet, even with girls i show more emotion towards them then I do with most of my guy friends. Unless it is the kids I grew up with or have great experiences with then I can nail it down and say I love you because they are like family to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment